Ivoclar Vivadent Continuing Education 2018

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Good afternoon DLN!

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Ivoclar Vivadent CE courses have been up for a little while now. Some courses are full already (ie Intro to Dentures on May 30th) but others still have spaces available. If your interested in any of the courses, please call the contact person on the course page to register.

If you have any questions on the courses, give me a call or message and I will give as much detail as I have on the course.

Here is the website:

https://www.ivoclarvivadent.us/icdelearn/coursesDate

Or for our Canadian members (who are of course also invited to any of the US courses as well):

https://www.ivoclarvivadent.us/icdelearn/coursesCanada

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Classes in Canada?... You must be a dam good teacher :p

J

John C

Reaction score
No courses at LVI in Las Vegas?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
No courses at LVI in Las Vegas?

HI John,

No we haven't done any courses at LVI for a few years now. In fact, the year I met you there was probably the last year we did any. When was that, 2014 or 2015?

J

John C

Reaction score
Yes. Its been a few years..i liked that venue because I could take the wife and she wouldnt be bored while I trained..it was good for work and play.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Yeah, it was very nice. Did have a few participants that you could tell had a little too much fun the night/morning before.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Hmmm... I may sign up for one of the complete denture courses, ty for posting!

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Hmmm... I may sign up for one of the complete denture courses, ty for posting!

Would love to have you down to Sarasota! This is a VERY popular course, in fact, I believe the first session is full already. So if interested, I would recommend signing up soon. And with this course your course fee includes a calibrated Stratos 100 articulator.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Would love to have you down to Sarasota! This is a VERY popular course, in fact, I believe the first session is full already. So if interested, I would recommend signing up soon. And with this course your course fee includes a calibrated Stratos 100 articulator.

The articulator makes it even better. I always enjoy the Ivoclar denture classes. Ty!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
sadly we would have attended the first sarasota course but i couldnt get a reply call or email from you guys until after it was booked full LOL
ah well, maybe later in the year.
silly question....we already have stratos 100/200 articulators....do we have to pay for another?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
sadly we would have attended the first sarasota course but i couldnt get a reply call or email from you guys until after it was booked full LOL
ah well, maybe later in the year.
silly question....we already have stratos 100/200 articulators....do we have to pay for another?

Sorry, they are not offering the class without the articulator. :(

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
The reason it was changed this year is that during this class we teach how to use the Stratos and all of our templates that attach to it. The class is geared towards that. So, if not using the Stratos, then some people don't get as much from the course.

Top Bottom