Ivoclar Programat p710 'unable to import library...'

olwyn

olwyn

Reaction score
Anyone know how to reset/ restart stuck furnace after power failure.
Shows the message 'unable to import library Hancock.dil! Program will exit.'
And none of the buttons or touch screen are responsive.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
My best bet would be to call Ivoclar...

As far as I am aware, there is no reset button. Maybe when power resurged (or however you want to call it),it did some damage to it?

If I can, I always unplug the furnaces and essential equipment. We had a power outage this Monday (right when I was finishing my days work and getting ready for shipping...) and I unplugged almost everything, except the UPS label printer. Sur enough, it is acting funny now...

olwyn

olwyn

Reaction score
*It should have said 'halconcpp.dll'

I have rung Ivoclar, but they have not got back to me yet. They will tell me to box it up and send it to Melbourne, which will take weeks to get back. I was just hopeful someone might know a trick or two. Like maybe we can run a software fix tool from USB or such like.
The same thing happened about 7 months ago and we managed to get it back but in the process we lost all the programs and had to re-enter them all.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
*It should have said 'halconcpp.dll'

I have rung Ivoclar, but they have not got back to me yet. They will tell me to box it up and send it to Melbourne, which will take weeks to get back. I was just hopeful someone might know a trick or two. Like maybe we can run a software fix tool from USB or such like.
The same thing happened about 7 months ago and we managed to get it back but in the process we lost all the programs and had to re-enter them all.
I see. I guess things in Australia are a bit different than here in the US, when it comes to fixing ovens. My last experience was quite good when my pressing furnace decided to have a vacuum leak. But as far as software fixes go, I think even if you download the latest software for your furnace, you still need the interface to install it. But If you have only an error message showing, this won't help. Maybe someone with more knowledge will chip in.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
A P710 should be wired into the internet, no? If so, Ivoclar should be able to jump right in there remotely and do the firmware install if it needs it. At least diagnose it.

Top Bottom