Ivoclar pressvest investment

C

chohk246

Reaction score
Hey guys if anyone who uses pressvest investment not speed please tell me the ratio im having trouble to fit the emax crowns lately it has been tight so i tried many different ways to figure out im still getting tight fitting and i use 19 liquid and 3 water ratio also i use no program burnout oven thanks guys

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
At that ratio, your pressings should be fitting like socks on a rooster. I would recommend checking if your special liquid is expired, or look at the liquid in the bottom of the bottle and see if you have crystals. If so, that means the "salts" in the liquid are separating and they are what control the expansion. So if the "salts" are separating you do not have the same concentration in the suspension and would need to use even more special liquid to get the proper concentration. Unfortunately, once they start separating (either from age, leaving the top off/loose, or from freezing temperatures),there is no bringing them back.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
At that ratio, your pressings should be fitting like socks on a rooster. I would recommend checking if your special liquid is expired, or look at the liquid in the bottom of the bottle and see if you have crystals. If so, that means the "salts" in the liquid are separating and they are what control the expansion. So if the "salts" are separating you do not have the same concentration in the suspension and would need to use even more special liquid to get the proper concentration. Unfortunately, once they start separating (either from age, leaving the top off/loose, or from freezing temperatures),there is no bringing them back.
Can we use the salts to spice our chicken with peas and rice?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Can we use the salts to spice our chicken with peas and rice?

Oh, yes! Especially if you are looking to loose a lot of weight over the weekend!

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
Hey guys if anyone who uses pressvest investment not speed please tell me the ratio im having trouble to fit the emax crowns lately it has been tight so i tried many different ways to figure out im still getting tight fitting and i use 19 liquid and 3 water ratio also i use no program burnout oven thanks guys

How do you burn it out with out a oven ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk