Ivoclar Inline vs Inline One

E

emax sung

Reaction score
Is there anyone using Ivoclar inline One?
any concern in between Inline and Inline One?
any recommendations?
Is it ok to use anterior crowns as well?

I'm going to get(switch to) Inline One soon.
presently using Dentsply Finesse Low fusing.....
If Inline(Not Inline One) is better I will reconsider it.

any input will be greatly appreciated...
Thanks.:)

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
I was also using Finesse. Because its been discontinued, ceramco let me exchange all my stock both sealed and open for the new ceramco ic. Yuk. The porcelains are beautiful and handle super easy...but the opaques stink. The coverage was excellent but the colors were wrong. After complaining ALOT, a big-wig showed up with the feild rep, and agreed this was a common complaint. They offered to switch me out for Duceram Kiss. Before we got this done I ordered the Inline One. So far except for adding the Deep Dentin kit, its all ive been using. It will fool you...You think its very translucent and would need more room for porc. Actually, you need good support in the frameworks so the porcelain stays between .8 and 1.2 mm. Good for strength but also for keeping and even value. No problems with frames showing through even on a thinish incisal edge on anteriors. The only thing I wish for is an opalesence for anteriors, but I know the inline has products that will work, its just a matter of working them in. Two thumbs up. If you really really like Finesse, Creation and Kiss are very similar.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Are you saying your using a layer of deep dentin on all crowns with Inline One?

Can you use- layer- enamel over Inline One like GC One Powder on anteriors... if they make an InlineOne enamel ?

Are you staining with Inline stains with Inline One ? Have you tried GC Lustre to stain ?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Its an extra, maybe unessecasry step, but Ive been running a small amount of DD around the margins as part of my build. It reduces the amount of stain needed (with inline stains),and if you have a crown thats say, C-2 ging, C-1 for the rest, those are two different inline one powders anyway, so I get the ging color good from the DD C-2 and then do the entire rest of the build with just one inline one powder. I dont know anything about GC, but all the inline products are mixable. Im going to look in the cataloge and see if they have an opalecent-rich enamel and can spot on cusp tips etc. Kind of defeats the 'oneness' and simplicity of the new powders, but still...you never have to worry about dentin vs enamel on occlusions or blending on ants. Im happy X3.

Top Bottom