rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Still undecided on what to do this weekend. Hmmmm2Questionmark

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Heading to the Grand Mesa to go snowmobiling!! It's a blue bird day and the powder is deep!!

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Still undecided on what to do this weekend. Hmmmm2Questionmark

With no NFL football on this weekend, I am kinda at a loss as well on what to do this weekend?!?!? Hmmmm2Questionmark:confused:Dontknow Thinking about going ahead and getting our taxes filed and getting that burden out of the way... Might try to go waterfowl hunting one last time before the season is over (last weekend of season in KY) Last few trips have been fairly unsuccessful compared to normal this time of year, hopefully we can have some luck this weekend, but I guess that's why they call it huntingQuestionmark

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
chuck e cheese and a giant bounce house joint for the 3 year old. my first saturday since october i wont be working. looking forward to it! dreading working sunday to catch up lol

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
chuck e cheese and a giant bounce house joint for the 3 year old. my first saturday since october i wont be working. looking forward to it! dreading working sunday to catch up lol
Mr. Cheese will be happy to see you again after all of these years. Try not to hurt your neck or back at the bounce house joint.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Swamped with work for the whole weekend...BawlingBawlingBawling

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
4 days late on this but.. last weekend the wife and I headed to Winterpark,Co to help our friends with their blind camp. They take blind kids/adults skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling. We were there to help with the snowmobile part and at the top we let them drive !! We are on the back with the left right etc,...Overal a ton of fun and the kids have a blast... it was an emotionally challenging weekend listening to their stories and the Crap they have dealt with...we will be Back next year.. if you have a minute check out their website, xmocamps.org

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
4 days late on this but.. last weekend the wife and I headed to Winterpark,Co to help our friends with their blind camp. They take blind kids/adults skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling. We were there to help with the snowmobile part and at the top we let them drive !! We are on the back with the left right etc,...Overal a ton of fun and the kids have a blast... it was an emotionally challenging weekend listening to their stories and the Crap they have dealt with...we will be Back next year.. if you have a minute check out their website, xmocamps.org
Truly one of the greatest posts here. Awesome.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Checking out the lake property this weekend.
If the hill is clear of snow then delivery time can be moved up.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score

People probably though I was a blind guy going down the mountain at Breckenridge last week. Missed you this year, maybe next year.

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
I have a fun filled weekend planned... I have to fix the window on the driver side of my wife's car. She rolled it down yesterday, and now it will no roll back up!! I have to replace the faucet in our kitchen, because my wife threw away the nozzle and screen when I took it off the other day to clean it due to low water flow. Oh and I have to replaced the vanity, drywall, baseboards and trim and paint the bathroom due to a pipe leaking all into our bathroom floor! Sounds like a fun filled weekend of "honey-do projects" for me!! Think I'm gonna get a case a beer this evening to help me through this weekend... hopefully that will be enough...

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
People probably though I was a blind guy going down the mountain at Breckenridge last week. Missed you this year, maybe next year.
Sorry I was unable to get over to Breck for a visit James! When we were on the way to Winterpark last weekend, we stopped at Breck for a Fuel stop and there was a Moose cruising down the road! they are always cool to see!

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have a fun filled weekend planned... I have to fix the window on the driver side of my wife's car. She rolled it down yesterday, and now it will no roll back up!! I have to replace the faucet in our kitchen, because my wife threw away the nozzle and screen when I took it off the other day to clean it due to low water flow. Oh and I have to replaced the vanity, drywall, baseboards and trim and paint the bathroom due to a pipe leaking all into our bathroom floor! Sounds like a fun filled weekend of "honey-do projects" for me!! Think I'm gonna get a case a beer this evening to help me through this weekend... hopefully that will be enough...
Hard work brings restful nights sleep. If you're under 35.
Otherwise you jump up with cramps a few times.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Priorities ! Just go to Ace and get an aerator!
IMG_0124.JPG

Top Bottom