Is it me or Zirkonzahn have disapointed all their customers with glitchy updates?

AltreX

AltreX

Reaction score
LOL so they charge you install open libraries huh? LOL and you guys still think it is an open system? I can install any library for free.
Yes dude! They have strategy of selling really cheap pretty good all arounder maschines, but aftetwards you have to pay for every fart you want to do with system. Its allright but now the whole system is not working properly.

E

exo

Reaction score
LOL so they charge you install open libraries huh? LOL and you guys still think it is an open system? I can install any library for free.
I think you only have to pay if you need help for installation. I don't know any zz user in the US who had to pay for this. Maybe in europe?

Z

Zirkonzahn Worldwide

Reaction score
Hello AltreX, hello everybody:

As an innovative and future-oriented company we are constantly trying to improve our products. So we are also evolving our CAD/CAM software. Obviously it is understandable for us that someone, who is used to and has always been working with our software without any problems, could now be a little upset for the new implemented software, but from our point of view the 2015 software upgrade is an improvement all along the line and we have already received a lot of positive feedback from clients about it. Nevertheless we are taking your comments seriously and would like to offer you assistance at every step with our new software. Please let us know what exactly are the issues you are experiencing: phone +39 0474 066630, email [email protected].

Thank you and kind regards

Your Zirkonzahn Team

M

MineralDente

Reaction score
Hello AltreX, hello everybody:

As an innovative and future-oriented company we are constantly trying to improve our products. So we are also evolving our CAD/CAM software. Obviously it is understandable for us that someone, who is used to and has always been working with our software without any problems, could now be a little upset for the new implemented software, but from our point of view the 2015 software upgrade is an improvement all along the line and we have already received a lot of positive feedback from clients about it. Nevertheless we are taking your comments seriously and would like to offer you assistance at every step with our new software. Please let us know what exactly are the issues you are experiencing: phone +39 0474 066630, email [email protected].

Thank you and kind regards

Your Zirkonzahn Team

Hello Zirkonzahn, in fact i have to agree with AltreX, that Zirkonzahn sometimes its just disappointing...

In May i upgraded mine M5 with a automatic spindle, since then my machine are getting errors and more errors
The techs interventions take all day changing the parameters and installing new programs and solves anything, i already had to dissemble the machine twice and nothing...
I asked to exchange the electronics that came with the new spindle cause clearly the problem has to be from the new pieces installed...

5 months and it stills the same...

Sorry, but if a brand hang up they customers for 5 months to solve a problem clearly something is not right.

Kind regards
Micael Afonso

Z

Zirkonzahn Worldwide

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Afonso,

sorry for the delay, but we have just seen your message.
Maria will contact you by phone and try to solve your issue!

Kind regards

Your Zirkonzahn Team

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You have diasappointed us for the last time;
failed.jpg

Top Bottom