Interesting Photos...Beauty or Not?

T

tonester

Reaction score
IMG_0190.jpg

View attachment 1396

First photos I'm sending so I'm unsure if it will work. If so take a look.

I found this patient interesting. We tend to look at close-up photos of teeth and analyze the beauty. When the face is included as the full package it adds additonal information. I've seen famous peoples teeth that aren't what we're taught as cosmetically perfect but when you add the attractive face into the quotient, the teeth become just a sum of all the parts of beauty. Though the the teeth aren't perfect, it works.

Check out this patient's right side. Notice anything? Strange, but I argue in viewing the whole package, it works. If everything is functioning properly for her, in this instance , I don't find her unnattractive and therefore would not recommend changing things based on beauty.

What are your thoughts?
IMG_0190.jpg

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I like Brunettes better anyways :D

C

charles007

Reaction score
I call that mouth candy..........and I love candy

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Hot is hot regardless of symmetry.

I am certainly not looking at her centrals that are overpowering the golden proportions.

H

harry1

Reaction score
What's happening posterior to caine?

al6spap

al6spap

Reaction score
With these eyes...i dont think anyone notices her teeth....:)

T

tonester

Reaction score
She actually has all her posteriors along with 2 canines (one large, one small) and a tiny lateral.

Supernumerary?

This was my nephew's girlfriend. He couldn't get his crap together to keep her. He now dates someone else, without any extra teeth, but she doedn't look this good.

2thmakr

Reaction score
My two cents- memorable or truly striking beauty NEEDS a bit of asymmetry. Few of us are symmetrical in our features and we've all seen the picture studies of mirror images of our faces put together that don't "look like us". Take a close look at the pics posted. Her face is markedly different from side to side, not just her dentition. It works.

Think of people recognized for thier looks. One that comes to mind from past days is Sophia Loren. Very striking but not "ideal" in any way. The list goes on and on. I value the knowledge of golden proportions but in reality I'll take the assemetry any day.

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
ditto - asymmetry and imbrication are effects that create natural beauty.
And a bit of extra colour too.

H

harry1

Reaction score
[She actually has all her posteriors along with 2 canines (one large, one small) and a tiny lateral.]

First thoughts were that the small canine may be a remaining milk tooth, interesting how nature decides the shading of our teeth?

Bit of flossing wouldn't go a miss, your nephews loss, hope luck favours his future, lost a beauty this time round!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Here are the full face and rt side and lft side composites

Full Face

Rt side composite

Left side composite

Images removed by me.

Last edited:
I

illumi

Reaction score
Pretty right side composite but the third central is a deal breaker.

T

tonester

Reaction score
Dmon,

Three centrals... not so much. Maybe you could do a composite with Pam Anderson's assets... three of those...might be nice. I'd certainly take a look.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Dmon,

Three centrals... not so much. Maybe you could do a composite with Pam Anderson's assets... three of those...might be nice. I'd certainly take a look.

LOL,,,

Look closely, you'll see he midline of her centrals is off to her right. The pics are a composite of her facial midline not her dentition; hence 3 centrals in one and only one in the other. Weird huh?

T

tonester

Reaction score
It is weird, but as i suggested in my original post, it doesn't throw me off. As a full package of beauty and all the info we're processing, when we look at someone, I don't find this distracting or unnattractive. Because I find her pretty I actually find that kinda attractive like a taboo or a uniquenss. Kinda like a deformed Egyptian phaoroh that was heralded as a god for his uniqueness of appearance.

Maybe I'm weird?

No, I don't plan on making 3 canines for every patient but I may consider one baby lateral.HAHA

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
so she's not with your nephew any longer? pm me her phone number. LOL jk

i wouldnt change a thing.

T

TECHARTISAN

Reaction score
yeah.....I think we need a new forum rule...
no posting pictures of people without contact info...
to...umm...
verify consent....
Thats it...yeah......

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
I am not sure if I posted here before, but look and Scarlett Johansson and find
a straight on shot. Now tell me if you are bothered by the midline shift to her
right, but the whole package of the person is more impressive than looking
at small imperfections. Imbrications - man, have been a while since I heard
someone use that British term!
Cheers!
LCM

P

paulg100

Reaction score
hope you have release by the patient for these images?

Im having to start being careful now about what im posting because of this. Maybe its not such an issue in the US.

Top Bottom