Implant and/or All-on-X training

S

skoo9382

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been a lurker on this forum for several years and over the past 15 years I have been formally educated on Removables, and learned through experience from older technicians about basic crown and bridge. But I'm now wanted to expand my knowledge and what services the lab can provide. I know basic implant concepts and we have been doing your basic implant crowns with screw retained or custom abutments, but where I want to expand my knowledge more is in regards to the digital workflow of scan bodies, All-on-X, and also Titanium bars. All of the technicians at our lab are of the "older" generation and know not much about implants besides the basics, so I can't turn to them to educated me. Where can I go (physically or digitally) to have a comprehensive course or webinars to educate myself? I've looked online but a lot of the resources are aimed more towards Dentists. I know Zahn/Henry Schein has a good amount of videos on their Youtube, and I've watched all of them. I just want to learn more....where do I go???

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
Full Arch Masters has a really good technician course that covers all if this. They have a technician specific course where you'll learn the ins and outs of digital all-on-x from immediate load to finals with ti-bars.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
zirkonzahn have fantastic training but you will need to go to their training centres