How much does an Essix retainer cost?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Betalab

Betalab

Reaction score
Ok. Figure out your time and materials. I dont believe many labs are going to post fees here on DLN.

Model supplied delivered to the door, time from start to finish ...... 15 minutes. Blank cost $2. Charge out price $60. But it came in a pair so charge $120, materials $4. Delivered with a PFM from the week before.courier fee leglible.I think I made some money because the apprentice made her daily wages in 1/2 an hour

chief26

chief26

Reaction score
Most Of The Orthodontist N My Area Make EssiX N House. (I Have No Idea Why It.is Automatically Capitalizing Every Word. Never Seen That Before). So My Prices R Cheap.But, I Charge Extra If I Have To Adjust The Model Ex, Airbubbles Or Removing Clumps Of Stone And Trimming Model Extra Charge Can B $3.-$6. Per Model. So It Can Cost Them More.

ortho artist

ortho artist

Reaction score
$41.75 for Essix or bleaching trays, each arch, upper or lower. $7.50 for model pour up. A bad impression is a bad impression so we still sometimes have to work with a bad model. However, if WE pour them up, no air bubbles in teeth to have to patch.

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Same as you, $20 per essix but with a $4 pour up charge, $5 per reset tooth. and an "Wax Tax" if i have to fill in a lot of air bubbles (I make up that fee depending on how long it takes) (BTW, I dont really use "wax" for the essix models, i use triad)

Betalab

Betalab

Reaction score
Triad is the best for this and blocking monster undercuts or fixed lingual undercuts. We use it as well. Dispensed in a little ting syringe. Really great and looks pro

M

Mr White

Reaction score
I've used Erkoskin to block out with in the past. About £15 a bottle.