Glue in hand or cast

• Thread starter prestige.dental
  • Start date
prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
i was wondering how the labs are gluing the tibases

1) single units (with notch)- on the model or out side the model in you hand by following the notch

And

2) non notched tibases ( 2-connect, medentika medentibase, or ZZ hybrid denture non engaging bases

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Everything on model...
So u screw the tibases or screw 2-connect cone on the model first and then seat the crown or the bridge/zirconia hybrid on the model.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
So u screw the tibases or screw 2-connect cone on the model first and then seat the crown or the bridge/zirconia hybrid on the model.

Yes, torque down to 10Ncm (dentist did the same with the impression copings)...making sure everything seats down properly/contacts are sound...then glue it...

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I agree with Zero. I hand tighten the abutment/ti base into the lab analog in the model. Then I apply the glue. Finally I press the crown down onto the abutment/ti base firmly. There is always a slight "wiggle" between the crown and the abutment. If you don't glue it to the abutment in the model, then your contact will be off.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
This is ok for single unit but what about screw retained bridge or ZZ zirconium hybrid where the implants are not parallel and the non engaging ti based goes directly to the implant (where there is no multi unit abutment )

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
This is ok for single unit but what about screw retained bridge or ZZ zirconium hybrid where the implants are not parallel and the non engaging ti based goes directly to the implant (where there is no multi unit abutment )

Same idea...thought you figured it out long time ago, since you're into making prettau bridges already :rolleyes:...

Top Bottom