Free CE webinar...Better Packing and Heat Curing Techniques

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Want to refine your heat curing or packing technique? Unsure about why you may be getting porosity in some cases and not others? Maybe you would like to inject but aren’t sure about p/l ratios. Attend this webinar presented by Thomas Zaleske AS and learn the nuances that assure trouble free packing and processing results. After 30 years working as a removable prosthetic technician and as a dental product manufacturer’s consultant, Zaleske has a few tricks and tips he would like to share.

covered:
1. Correct mixing ratios, condition of material, and heating techniques which will assure best results.
2. Flasking techniques assuring best results.
3. Solutions for the most commonly occurring packing and processing issues.

http://vivalearning.com/member/classroom.asp?x_classID=1917

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Fantastic instructional Tom. The question I have is...... Why not make an acrylic that lends itself to the techniques of these individuals swinging to their own music? I.E. Make an acrylic that needs no measuring, trial packing or consistent temps for cure... You have a product there, buddy!

PS. I have a bunch of Coe-Bilt Pneumatic presses I no longer need if anyone is interested... (one of them is on ebay right now) They only need to be hooked to 60psi regulated air pressure to work.

20170105_175243.jpg

Attachments

• Coe Bilt.jpg
    Coe Bilt.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Top Bottom