For Sale: USED Paragon Flex-Arm 10x/20x LW-Scientific

G

GIE Dental Lab

Reaction score
SOLD: USED Paragon Flex-Arm 10x/20x LW-Scientific

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD.

No damage done to the lens, scopes and important parts of the microscope. Comes with a mounted light that attaches to the bottom of the scope.
Everything needed is included, if you would like more information about the scope itself you can check out this link where they are selling it for over $450 with no light ( PFA-12, LW Scientific Paragon Stereoscope FLEX-ARM 10X/20X (no light) )

There are esthetic paint chips done to the microscope, nothing visible though because the "damaged" portions are where the microscope actually mounts onto the O-Ring. Other than that, the microscope is in perfect working condition.

Asking $300 + shipping charges with all included accessories. Images will be posted below.

If you would like more pictures of specific parts, please let me know and i'll do my best to deliver!

Ebay: Please have PayPal, also accepting offers!!
Dental Lab Microscope LW Scientific Paragon Flex Arm | eBay

Close up images can be found here: Images

Thank you!!

Last edited:
subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Thanks, I got it. I did bid on one that was posted on this site before and won, but the seller never contacted me or sent the microscope. I hope I will get it this time.
Angelika

G

GIE Dental Lab

Reaction score
Great! Knew I'd get a fast response on here. Thanks for the quick payment, i'll try and get everything packed today and try my best to ship it out by tomorrow. Ship it to the address stated in eBay? 4822 address? (don't want to post full address)

Last edited:
subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
No this is my private address. Please contact me through email [email protected] and I can give you my business address. If you send it to my private addy it will lay on the porch all day and it might get stolen.

Top Bottom