Few older Americans have dental insurance

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Only 12 percent of older Americans have some form of dental insurance and fewer than half visited a dentist in the previous year, suggests new Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health...

Continue reading...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think Tayeb will be ok since his son is a dentist.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Probably because older people usually become wiser to scams.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Of course not, most of rural America above the age of 30 doesn't have teeth. Why would they need insurance? Kind of like insuring your car after the demo derby.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
oh stop, this must be a hoax. Obamacare make insurance affordable for everyone. i mean cmon, its only been approx a 67% increase in healthcare costs since 2010!

i remember the words...the cost of insurance would go down “by $2,500 per family per year.” might as well tell me i am living on the suns surface. in fact our healthcare premiums ROSE by nearly $2400/yr. def no decrease.

and it wont increase the federal deficit....which it will, estimated now at $6.2 tril...i am guessing that number will continue to rise. "“I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits"

"if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" uh huh. suuuuuuuure.

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan." yep, another whopper. right there, that one i had to deal with personally on top of the rising costs.

screw you very much politicians.
you want to know why less and less people are insured and why premiums are rising? look in the mirror. start voting. and start voting with your wallets people.:mad:

Top Bottom