F-code mystery!!!

W

willyaz7

Reaction score
Hi everybody
I've been using ceramill motion 2 from AG since 3months and this is the first one I buy a different brand of zirconia compatible with ceramill (ice zirkon translucent from zirkonzahn)
But the problem is that I can't find out the way to convert what is written on the box to a f-code value
Does anyone has an idea about it?
Thank you for your answers
1d405ffba797030191bf953b0a68de0f.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G850F en utilisant Tapatalk

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im going to guess and say 7.2 but I could be totally off. Someone with a ZZ might know? Better yet, why not call ZZ, they might just tell you

W

willyaz7

Reaction score
Im going to guess and say 7.2 but I could be totally off. Someone with a ZZ might know? Better yet, why not call ZZ, they might just tell you
I finally called ZZ and one of the saler had to call an AG's user who usually buy those blocks and he told him f-code is 4,8.I tried it and it's working, fits good
But still don't know how they calculate it!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-G850F en utilisant Tapatalk

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
well 4.8 might work for one, but it wont be the same for every puck.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I finally called ZZ and one of the saler had to call an AG's user who usually buy those blocks and he told him f-code is 4,8.I tried it and it's working, fits good
But still don't know how they calculate it!!!

Collect ZZ codes and corresponding f-codes, more samples the better...might be able to figure out their encoding scheme...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Zero_Zero is likely correct. Their scheme is probably a quite trivial single factor algorithmic function just like Celsius to Fahrenheit. Collect whatever details are on every one and toss 'em to me in a pm when you get 10+ of them. Crypto is fun!

I, myself, wouldn't go with whatever eeks out of the analysis until it correctly predicted a handful large enough to be comfortable that one will not be wasted by variants in the representation mode.

But really, it'd be interesting if you're game, hit me up.

C

cap_yk

Reaction score
There is a code converter included with AG software, your reseller should be able to show you how to convert traditional shrinkage rates into an F Code

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
if you have match 2 you have the option to enter a f-code, scale factor or scale percentage.

Top Bottom