Exocad Ultimate Upgrade offer exp. 12/31/23

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
Hi All

I am an existing Exocad user, I have been getting emails and dealer offers to upgrade to what seems to be a great deal; to get ALL the modules including the latest Exocad 2024 core upgrade.
If any Exocad users are getting similar offers, let me know what dollar amount you are baing quoted from your reseller. You can DM me if we can share the info.

With regards.

Vic Masi [email protected]

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi All

I am an existing Exocad user, I have been getting emails and dealer offers to upgrade to what seems to be a great deal; to get ALL the modules including the latest Exocad 2024 core upgrade.
If any Exocad users are getting similar offers, let me know what dollar amount you are baing quoted from your reseller. You can DM me if we can share the info.

With regards.

Vic Masi [email protected]
i suspect the dollar amount will vary depending upon how many modules are already open for folks
we have gotten similar offers from exocad resellers

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
i suspect the dollar amount will vary depending upon how many modules are already open for folks
we have gotten similar offers from exocad resellers
As an Exocad reseller in part I can confirm the amount would depend on how many modules are missing.

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
can this be purchased from any reseller?

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
I wish they had something similar for Amann Girrbach Ceramill.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
can this be purchased from any reseller?
For a majority of the time if there is a "Deal" going on it will be the same deal across all resellers. If that extends between Countries I am not sure.