Exocad sftware

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change tooth numbering from European to USA system in Exocad when setting up a job?
Thanks in advance.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
once you follow Laura's advice for the DB, remember to do it in the CADAPP as well, under Tools-Settings

save and reopen to see the new tooth numbering.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Where do I click to open the settings menu?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
once you follow Laura's advice for the DB, remember to do it in the CADAPP as well, under Tools-Settings

save and reopen to see the new tooth numbering.
I must be blind. I have medit collab scan. Where would I find tools-settings there?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
CADAPP is the exocad design software, Laura indicated DentalDB

for ColLab software it is presumably installed in such a way that exocad DB is launched, you set up your order in DentalDB, and you press a button on the right side of the screen to launch the scan software?

if you are scanning with ColLab and then importing into exocad, it won't matter what tooth numbering was used at time of scan, exocad will override that once launched.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Ok, I think I understand.
I see "settings" in Lauras picture in the bottom left corner, I don't have that. I think I have to have my material configuration in default in order for the settings option to appear.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Laura's screenshot is from an older version

in recent versions (build 7754 and newer) you can find a gear wheel icon on the right hand side instead of Left.

Laura

Laura

Reaction score

in recent versions (build 7754 and newer) you can find a gear wheel icon on the right hand side instead of Left.
Yes, I was afraid of that... I think I still have Matera lmao

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score

Ok, Thank you.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, I was afraid of that... I think I still have Matera lmao
I have both, 2016 version and Rijeka. I need the fix in the newer version. Thank you for your help.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
what about the design file in the folder?

If it still has FDI numbers on the crown file, that makes it harder on the cam operators when pulling files because a #8 will show up in a file #11

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
what about the design file in the folder?

If it still has FDI numbers on the crown file, that makes it harder on the cam operators when pulling files because a #8 will show up in a file #11
that'll be an artifact of not having the numbering system set up for CADAPP as mentioned earlier

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
that'll be an artifact of not having the numbering system set up for CADAPP as mentioned earlier
cadapp and db both have the settings correct but the restoration file still has the fdi numbering...been that way for years..

V

Virtuoso

Reaction score
Also make sure the "display settings" on windows settings is not zoomed too far in. Should have a range from like 50%-300%.

I had the issue where i could change the tooth numbering and theme but because my
display settings was zoomed in too much, i could not see the save button that is on the
bottom of the settings in exocad.