Exocad help

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
I do have support but trying to fix this before my call appointment to keep my schedule for case.
all on x case. Doing pmma on Zimmer flex ti bases.
my problem is error stating exceeded abutment height limit on 2 of the 4 parts When trying to merge design.
totally baffled, how could predetermined parts be taller than limits and only on 2?
asking for an answer how to fix if it’s simple to relay on forum. Otherwise I’m ok wait for my support.

C

CWilliams

Reaction score
@Dentalmike - *not sure if this will help* I have the zz mod software which is similar to exocad. I've gotten a similar message a couple times before with not ideal implant placement- The reason was bc the Ti base platform was above the tissue level, when I have drawn the preliminary emergence profile beneath it, using the tissue- meaning the platform is peaking above the tissue, and by drawing it below the structure would overlap the Ti base. Not sure where yours are located but in that case I use the Ti base platform as the 'margin/ emergence' and then go back under master and adjust abutment bottom, and things have turned out fine.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I do have support but trying to fix this before my call appointment to keep my schedule for case.
all on x case. Doing pmma on Zimmer flex ti bases.
my problem is error stating exceeded abutment height limit on 2 of the 4 parts When trying to merge design.
totally baffled, how could predetermined parts be taller than limits and only on 2?
asking for an answer how to fix if it’s simple to relay on forum. Otherwise I’m ok wait for my support.
Verify all the parts are in correct orientation?

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
So I remembered someone telling me about scanning ti bases and design that way. So, a successful attempt with that work flow. 😃. Still will be happy to learn how to fix problem on my upcoming support call.
thanks all for suggestions.