emax press outsource

G

Gene

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for pressed emax from 3shape scans. We do not have the capacity to press on site. I was using Bego, but they have since discontinued that service . Seems that pressed from a milled wax-up produces a better result than a CAD emax. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks, Gene Hunt

Lucy Rohn

Lucy Rohn

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for pressed emax from 3shape scans. We do not have the capacity to press on site. I was using Bego, but they have since discontinued that service . Seems that pressed from a milled wax-up produces a better result than a CAD emax. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks, Gene Hunt

Hi Gene, we would be happy to help you out wth pressing the emax. We are doing this on a regular basis and getting fantastic results. Give us a call at 951 240-2960 or send the 3Shape scan to [email protected] and we can do a complimentary design for your viewing. Sorry if this comes across as spam. Trying to help out a fellow technician.
Lucy at Shift 3D

G

Gene

Reaction score
Hi Gene, we would be happy to help you out wth pressing the emax. We are doing this on a regular basis and getting fantastic results. Give us a call at 951 240-2960 or send the 3Shape scan to [email protected] and we can do a complimentary design for your viewing. Sorry if this comes across as spam. Trying to help out a fellow technician.
Lucy at Shift 3D
Lucy, as in the post we have a 3 shape scanner and have been sending our emax to bego, they were milling or printing wax patterns and then pressing full contour . They then sent unfinished crown and then we would complete process, adjust and glaze and stain. I may be interested in getting more info from your lab, price , etc. I googled you , looks like you are in Cali, I'm in S.Florida. Thanks Gene Hunt, Smile Makers Dental .

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
DSG does my offices Emax. They are in Clearwater. We are in SWFL.