DWOS 3 Series Win XP Embeded repair after Mainboard MSI crash

A

admdent

Reaction score
Hello,

A year ago he purchased a 3D scanner from DWOS 3 Series DW-3-90.
Yesterday morning did not start. I checked power, processor, RAM memory. We find that the motherboard is faulty.
The motherboard is MSI 890GXM-G65 with Phenom ™ II processors. Operating System Win XP Embedded.
I tried to replace the motherboard with a identical one. I found. MSI 890GXM-G65 no longer manufactured.
I need some advice. How can I repair the operating system Win XP Embedded that if you replace the motherboard with a similar because the all new one Win XP Embedded not start - not recognized chipset and drivers.
Please help us.

Thank you in advance.

Admdent

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Hello,

A year ago he purchased a 3D scanner from DWOS 3 Series DW-3-90.
Yesterday morning did not start. I checked power, processor, RAM memory. We find that the motherboard is faulty.
The motherboard is MSI 890GXM-G65 with Phenom ™ II processors. Operating System Win XP Embedded.
I tried to replace the motherboard with a identical one. I found. MSI 890GXM-G65 no longer manufactured.
I need some advice. How can I repair the operating system Win XP Embedded that if you replace the motherboard with a similar because the all new one Win XP Embedded not start - not recognized chipset and drivers.
Please help us.

Thank you in advance.

Admdent

Google is your friend. Or call Dental Wings.

Msi 890GXM-G65 890gxm G65 Am3 890gxcf Hd4290 4ddr3 2pcie16 Usb30 Sata 6gb

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
My advice is to take it to a very tall structure. Make sure nobody is walking by and throw it off!! Then cut all ties with the people who sold it to you, go and get a real scanner!! 3Shape or Medit. You're going to run into more problems in the future, so why keep putting yourself through that!

Top Bottom