Do you need high end exocad designs?

Jmvisa

Jmvisa

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Now that i am not a business owner, "i am dedicated only to do ceramics", I have some free time in the evenings and weekends, I loved doing Cad design and want to keep doing it, to keep myself in shape on design, "we don't know what lives will bring in the future", to keep up with the changes in technology and to make some extra cash.
This is the ideal situation for the guy that is overwhelmed with work but doesn't want to give it to someone else because attention to detail is the main concern. I can do single units, implants and large anterior cosmetic cases. unfortunately i don't have too many screenshots of my designs, here there are a couple of them. The roundhouse bridge was done 20 dais after I acquired the scanner.
I am accredited by the AACD, have taken Kois courses in Seattle, Dawson, Pankey and many more, so I am confident i can deliver what you need.
I will be able to do 8 to 10 units top a day.
please contact me if interested or if you have any questions, in regards to pricing I don't know, what do you guys thing is a fair price?
I have tons of files from the exocad data i can share with serious interested people.
Thank you.
Juan.

Wernick Family Dentistry_2519__001_DentalCadScreenshot7.png DSC_0385.JPG Key Element_Wernick_3988Stewart,A3.5_DentalCadScreenshot.png Key Element_Wernick_3988Stewart,A3.5_DentalCadScreenshot4.png
Key Element_Wernick_3988Stewart,A3.5_DentalCadScreenshot8.png