Digital Smile Design DSD

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
It would be nice if those who already uses the DSD Digital Smile Design shared the experiences and their own cases. I toss the idea!!!!!!

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
DSD DIGITAL.jpg dsd 1.027.jpg dsd 1.028.jpg dsd 1.030.jpg dsd 1.030.jpg dsd 1.031.jpg Analysis of digital aesthetics: G reat musical instrument of communication between patient and dentist and dental technician, a method that allows you to arrive at the conclusion of the prosthetic restoration without surprises, keeping promises and expectations of the patient. According to my point of view as well as all sitematiche cad cam born and evolved in recent years, DSD is the real news. with a good photographic method, and a personal computer are unable to obtain the best results being able to calibrate and measure in a completely reliable any type of stretching or change and then through a Mock-up with clear silicone bring everything within the oral cavity.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
so, photoshop...

i'd much prefer a snap-in trial smile. one you design and print that just pops over the natural teeth and the patient merely uses it to smile into a mirror chairside.

however, neither that nor this software would be able to correctly assess and repair a crooked smile which i have found to be often fixed by crown and bridge where it should be fixed by ortho.

essentially, this wouldn't be part of the toolkit of a self-proclaimed all-fixer dentist.

which means i approve.

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
This method do it with Keynote (Apple) and you can charge up on the screen all the actual measurements, not just a pre-visualization graphics, but also metric, using a library of which there are anatomical wax for temporary veneers, and anatomy STL import into Exocad

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
This method do it with Keynote (Apple) and you can charge up on the screen all the actual measurements, not just a pre-visualization graphics, but also metric, using a library of which there are anatomical wax for temporary veneers, and anatomy STL import into Exocad callaplus_die_zahnformen-2.jpg TEAMZIEREIS CALLAplus-Frontzahnästhetik - Windows Internet Explorer_2012-09-05_16-26-54.jpg TEAMZIEREIS CALLAplus-Modell inkl.jpg

E

edwarddental

Reaction score
How can I get more info on DSD in US ?

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
DSD Digital Smile Design method invented by Coachman Dental / Dentist Brazilian team in Atlanta see also www.digitalsmiledesign.com. Attention!!! This method and 'much more contagious if you start you can not help it!!! JOKE but it 's really a new way of working and predictable.The second post with the anatomical shapes of mouths natural and associated files in STL and 'one of my modification to the protocol Coachman.

E

edwarddental

Reaction score
Afelab , thank a lot for info