Digital options

N

Northwest milling

Reaction score
Hi, New member here, if I've started this in the incorrect place I apologise in advance.

I'm looking at digital production at the moment and I'm just seeing if there's any equipment I should be paying particular attention to? I have used a 3 shape scanner and software connected to a Roland DWX mill in the past, which I found to work quite well, has anyone got any suggestions of any other equipment / setups that would do the same job that are worth looking at?

I'm also looking out for a sintering furnace for zirconia, and again if anybody can recommend some models to look out for I would be very greatful.

Sorry I know that's quite a big post for my first but I'm trying to make as informed a decision as possible.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Where in the NW are you? If you search the site you will find hours of discusson on the topic.. it evolves daily.
Welcome to DLN

griffmar79

griffmar79

Reaction score
Whip mix makes a nice one but I went big with the sintra

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
First off we need to know some key info from you. What do you plan on cutting? Simple Crown and Bridge, Ti Bars, Serious angle abutments, Pretau or Izir style srew retained full arch cases?

Design software options are Exocad or 3Shape forget Dental Wings And Serinoa I don't see those two anywhere near the flexibility Ease of function as 3shape or Exocad.

Milling Machine options are Roland (5axis),VHF (4Axis),Imes Icore line 340i, 450i, 550i (4-5axis),HA$$

Sintering ovens, Mimh Vogh are pretty good and on the rise in popularity, Nabatherm is another one people use.