DENTAL LAB ZUBLER VARIO PRESS 300 WITH PUMP - $5000 (SEATTLE)

DA2005

DA2005

Reaction score
awww.zubler.de_files_images_variopress300_offen_frst.jpg
ZUBLER VARIO PRESS 300 WITH PUMP $5000 (ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED)
SHIPPING IF NEEDED ($150-200)
(ZUBLER) VARIO PRESS 300e » Press furnace » Ceramic furnace » Products » Dental ceramic
(BROCHURE) http://www.zubler.de/files/p_vp300_en_100428.pdf
(MANUAL) http://www.zubler.de/files/m_vp300_en230_110822.pdf

Highlights
Designed as a pressing oven, excellent as a firing oven, useful as a sintering oven for infiltration firing
Reproducible results, high-quality components, state-of-the-art electronic controls
Individual programmed firing, pressing and sintering cycles
Processes virtually all ceramic materials on the market
Programs and features specially designed for pressing lithium-disilikat-ceramics
CF Card technology for software updates and program backups
No calibration required
Shock and heat resistant glass touch screen for rapid programming, working directly on the unit
PFC (power-fail control) protection in case of power failure
Vertical closure mechanism for homogeneous and controllable pre-drying of ceramic materials
Z-Dry system for uniform pre-drying at a constant temperature
Perfectly uniform heat distribution throughout the firing chamber during firing and pressing thanks to heating elements covering the entire chamber
Chamber sufficiently large for dental work of all dimensions
Custom pressure control for all types and amounts of pressable ceramics
Uniform application of pressing force and smooth filling of the ring
Programmable pressure levels

Technical Data
W x H X D 360mm X 765mm X 430mm
Weight 26kg
awww.zubler.de_files_images_variopress300_offen_frst.jpg

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
too bad, I just bought an EP 5000. I am in the Seattle area. Anything else for sale. Looking for an electric waxer with 2 outlets and a NSK or Darby Delta Z500 Handpiece.

DA2005

DA2005

Reaction score
too bad, I just bought an EP 5000. I am in the Seattle area. Anything else for sale. Looking for an electric waxer with 2 outlets and a NSK or Darby Delta Z500 Handpiece.

Sorry just 2 pressing ovens for now :/ thx

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
did you buy a new oven or have you stopped pressing-

great price for a great oven- we have 1 use it everyday to press and fire ceramic

DA2005

DA2005

Reaction score
did you buy a new oven or have you stopped pressing-

great price for a great oven- we have 1 use it everyday to press and fire ceramic

Yes it is a GREAT! Oven and no we have not stopped pressing just reducing equipment inventory. :)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
already have 2 zubler vario press and one vario.. but you shouldnt have trouble selling this! Does this have the emax update? Did you find you needed it?

DA2005

DA2005

Reaction score
already have 2 zubler vario press and one vario.. but you shouldnt have trouble selling this! Does this have the emax update? Did you find you needed it?

Yes it does have the current software update and was actually done through Zubler. It down not have the faster press program yet though did not feel we needed it since we have so many press ovens but I am sure it could be a nicely added feature. :)

ZsoltM

ZsoltM

Reaction score
Hello there,
Is it only a different software or hardware as well between the 300 and 300e?
Can this press updated to 300e? And/or is it really needed to be upgraded?

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
The oven they have is a Vario Press 300, not a 300.e. However, it can be upgraded to a 300.e. If you purchase the oven and would like to upgrade it, please call me.

G

grabo

Reaction score
zubler press 300

Is it still available?And does it work off 110v only?

Last edited:
DA2005

DA2005

Reaction score
110V ONLY UNIT - THX FOR YOU QUESTION - CONTACT ZUBLER GERMANY FOR 230V INFO

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
This Vario Press 300 was meant for the US and Canada Only. This is a 110Vac unit. Zubler Germany does sell units in other voltages, however you will need to contact your local Zubler Dealer or Zubler Germany for more information. Website: zubler Dentalgeräte

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
We just got a second Zubler press. It's awesome NO reaction layer on e.max. Very fast pressing, 15 minutes. This is a great press at a great price. Someone should jump on this!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
generally furnaces can be converted over to 220, but its expensive. My pro100 was converted with a new muffle and a resistor swap.. Dont quote me on 'resistor' not sure what its actually called. Over $1000 to convert

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Just wondering. What does a new unit goes for? If someone knows. I would love to get my hands on a great unit like this. What is the savings for this unit? What year was it purchased? Thanks EJADA

krashd133

krashd133

Reaction score
I'm guessing not now.....originally thought the last post was from June this year, just saw it was last year