decorum

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
:cool:

You're not going to start crying now are youpopcorn
I just noticed this forum is supposed to be for Case Presentations. Why do you never show any of your work Mark?:cool:
Please show us a denture case.

I've showed cases here. My lab is no artist training camp. We make a solid "B" class product, but I'll be happy to share something. I'll grab a case tomorrow. We just did another batch of implant education models for our customers:

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y79_Ngagi_DSC_0037.jpg
ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y79_Ngagi_DSC_0037.jpg

Last edited:
Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
Personally, I liked this forum best when I was just lurking and the only ones on were the ortho folks. There was a true gem and something you don't find everyday. They were very polite and professional too.

I'll stop outsourcing my ortho cases and start making them in my lab starting today!! :D

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
I've showed cases here. My lab is no artist training camp. We make a solid "B" class product, but I'll be happy to share something. I'll grab a case tomorrow. We just did another batch of implant education models for our customers:

Interesting to see every part of your lab Mark. Maybe i'll drop by one day.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score

Wow! That's a lot of implant education models. You don't have to apologize for "B" product (what is a B product:) ? I would just like to see a case. To be fair I'll post a full upper immediate/ lower immediate acrylic partial case later on.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Interesting to see every part of your lab Mark. Maybe i'll drop by one day.

My doors are always open my friend!

Flipper, there is no excuses or applogies for making a B product. It's what the majority of dentists are looking for. The next level up, starts to involve too much personalization from the technicians, which is hard to control. Demands a really good dentist, and as we know, many think they are, but aren't, so we have problems there, and finally these cases need a lot of hand holding and I don't feel like we have the time to do that, and get paid properly for it.

We are in just the part of the market I like.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score

Flipper, there is no excuses or applogies for making a B product. It's what the majority of dentists are looking for. The next level up, starts to involve too much personalization from the technicians, which is hard to control. Demands a really good dentist, and as we know, many think they are, but aren't, so we have problems there, and finally these cases need a lot of hand holding and I don't feel like we have the time to do that, and get paid properly for it.

A lot of truth in that Mark, couldn't agree more.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score

I agree. There are two mind sets. The McDonald's mindset and the "why do I want to work hard pushing out 20 dentures a week when I can make one and make the same money". We both know a large lab that follows the McDonald's mindset and has been very succesful at it and of multimillion dollar dental offices that make $10,000 off one denture. My midset is somewhere in between (like my politics:)i

Top Bottom