Dawson for labtech

J

jimpa

Reaction score
Anyone been to the Dawson learning in South Carolina..?

I'm thinking of the two days lecture specially for labtech they having at Bay view dental. I'm from Sweden so it's a quite long trip.... I love to go if it's a good course.
Many of my customers have attempt the Dawson courses.

Thanks,

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
What is the topic?

Your welcome to swing by my place. 1 1/2 hr from Bayview.

Welcome to the forum!

Scott

C

charles007

Reaction score
Welcome jimpa .....
Didn't know that Dawson had a learning center in SC.....Dawson wrote the book on occlusion, and that is what he is know for ...... You will meet some of the best doctors and techs in the world at any of his classes.
If I was going to spend the big bucks on a trip like that, I would want the most bang for my bucks.....
What would improve your game the most.... what are your interest?...There are sooooo many courses to choose from, and great techs and doctors to learn from here in the US.
Are you more interested in occlusion, all ceramics, pressed ceramics, dentures, strickly hands-on classes, working with doctors with patients....etc etc

Charles

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
I've been to Pankey, had lunch with Dawson (at one of his lectures),and have taken several excellent courses at Bay View ( including he first time I met Russell DeVreugd).
I don't think you'll go wrong by attending.
FWIW BV has always had a hardcore focus on education and going to one of the classes is worthwhile. I went down from the DC area when I lived there, so it was a bit of a hike, but worth it.

J

jimpa

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. My first intrest is Esthetic/Cosmetic, but as you all know it have to work And be beutiful!
Been to many courses in esthetic and feel like I want a good one in ocklusion!
I will make the trip, hope to meet some of you guys there...
:0)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I've been to Pankey, had lunch with Dawson (at one of his lectures),and have taken several excellent courses at Bay View ( including he first time I met Russell DeVreugd).
I don't think you'll go wrong by attending.
FWIW BV has always had a hardcore focus on education and going to one of the classes is worthwhile. I went down from the DC area when I lived there, so it was a bit of a hike, but worth it.

That's crazy, I've been to Bay View as well, Buddy and his brother were awesome, had a great lecture and they opened up their whole lab to us and even talked some business strategies. Hell of a place, and even more outstanding folks.

Top Bottom