ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Not sure how DAL can sell it without FDA approval

Last edited:
JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
They released it before FDA clearance so labs could do their own testing with it, before putting into production. Then once FDA clearance is granted, they'll know how to work with it and put it into production. DAL are very clear about the fact that it is not FDA approved yet. I've been working with them for years now and never had any impressions of shadiness. I've purchased CubeX and have been milling it, only to get my shading where I want it to be, then once FDA grants clearance I'm all ready to roll.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Ok, but they are taking a chance, if it's out there, I bet some have produced and sold it to their clients.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Ok, but they are taking a chance, if it's out there, I bet some have produced and sold it to their clients.
That is on the lab that made that choice. Not DAL for releasing it for testing purposes.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I test/sample a lot of products before they get FDA approval or at least before getting approval for definitive restorations but NONE of them leave the lab...and surely never to a Dentist or even a patient for that matter. For any of you out there that are doing this, be careful to make sure of this. I have had some products never get approved, mostly over paperwork errors versus the material but it does happen.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Well, that's it for me. Going with Jensen. Imagine that...

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
We are always behind up here in MT, I like to be able test products. Sorry DAL

user name

user name

Reaction score
Jensen's Imagine has been
Then, why cant I buy it yet? and while we're at it...why wont Jensen sell me a scanner? I bought their mill, bought their sinter oven, and now that its getting time to pay 3shape license fee again (even though Im not using any upgrades),Id like to get a different scanner. You sell them only in a package with a mill? Im getting irritated at my sales girl.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Then, why cant I buy it yet? and while we're at it...why wont Jensen sell me a scanner? I bought their mill, bought their sinter oven, and now that its getting time to pay 3shape license fee again (even though Im not using any upgrades),Id like to get a different scanner. You sell them only in a package with a mill? Im getting irritated at my sales girl.
fyi you need to go to the top of the Jensen chain.... know what I mean...
Bet you get a call tomorrow ..

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Or..... For $299.00 you can let exoscan drive your scanner[emoji6]

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
I glazed the test sample from lab day. It looks just like Emax.
A sample of what? I was planning to order the cube x starter set up from cap. Gonna be bummed if it wont be available for a while...

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
You can use your 3shape scanner with out updating with the driver from glory grace. Then purchase Exocad for your cad program.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

user name

user name

Reaction score
You can use your 3shape scanner with out updating with the driver from glory grace. Then purchase Exocad for your cad program.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Has anyone here done this?