Cube X HS

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Anybody out working with the new HS materials over 1000 mpa around 45 percent translucens a few brands are out now i think. any studies about degradation threw manual surface process as on any other zircon not hydrothermal degradation !!!

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Which brands are selling something like this already?

I was actually looking to try the new Nexxzr UTML but it seems it wont be released until the end of this year :(

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What do you want clear zirconia? If you think nexxzr+ is sh itty your doin it wrong. Besides we cant get nacera here... :( that I know of.

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Maybe the method to measure the translucency is different? Nexzzr + is definetly more translucent than any other HT material. I've tried the "old"/initial formula.

I've been told it was reformulated and the new formula is 1000MPa and 50% translucency.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
I am not sure what should be reformulated classic 1 mm thick and how much light goes threw ??!! maybe physics has changed ?? cube x for example has 49 % nearly the same as i think any other cubic zirkon ??!! the new cube x HT 45 %
i searched only for information because i am not a fan of limited propose ( cube x or whatever) !!! only 3 units !!?? ok ill try it by myself thank you.

Ok i can change thickness as done from a few but makes that sense ??!! dont think so its a sleight

Last edited:
BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
They are waiting for FDA. Not available in the US yet. I saw some work done with it at IDS, looked really really nice.
Cadfan, I'm not 100% certain on the translucency but I had thought is was closer to 48%. I could be wrong. If so I don't get it because the BioZX2 (HT) is 45% trans. Why have 2 with the same trans

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
I can't read the German, I'll take your word for as i stand corrected.....
sorry

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ceramill liquids work ok and changs.

Top Bottom