CadBlu Dental Pro M5 Milling System

SteveD

SteveD

Reaction score
Hi all, Cad Blu Dental Pro M5 Milling System. I have one of these, It mostly sits around collecting dust. I would like it to make dust instead! I'm assuming its possible to make this thing run. Would welcome any recommendations of resources to contact. Other wise I'll start digging a hole to push it into.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You have CAM software for it??

Is it a Chinese or Korean mill? (I think Chinese maybe?)

Pop off the back cover and look.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Steve, you have it running again, or sold it?

Scotty

SteveD

SteveD

Reaction score
Steve, you have it running again, or sold it?

Scotty
Still sitting a round. To busy to play with it. The thing was built by Techno CNC. Techno CNC Interface with dentmill for cam
steve

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You ready to get your printer running?

Go plug it in and have it warming....

804-285-0777

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hey Steve,
Years ago we used to sell and support Techno-Isel router solutions to educational institutions. As such we had to service them and keep them running.

We usually provided Mastercam or Delcam ArtCAM software with the various Techno-Isel routers available.

Your machine looks a lot like a a somewhat modified and repackaged DaVinci router of sorts.

Based on the construction of the mill I would not expect great things but you should be able to get it making dust.

Does the machine even power up and if so are you able to jog the table and head around?

If you have DentMILL software we could likely help you out.

We have been a distributor of the entire suite of Delcam software products for over 20 years and are pretty much experts on their software.

We also provide DentMILL software with our Versamill Dental Milling Machines.

Developing a post processor for the machine should post no issue as there is likely one already loaded in your system. Even if there is not we have a 4 engineers on staff that can write/customize post processors. This machine is really very simple.

Drop me a line if you would like to pursue this further.
Best
Steve

Here's an idea: How about you trade-in that baby for one of our Versamill Dental Milling Machines? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
V

Victor DQ

Reaction score
Hey Steve,
Years ago we used to sell and support Techno-Isel router solutions to educational institutions. As such we had to service them and keep them running.

We usually provided Mastercam or Delcam ArtCAM software with the various Techno-Isel routers available.

Your machine looks a lot like a a somewhat modified and repackaged DaVinci router of sorts.

Based on the construction of the mill I would not expect great things but you should be able to get it making dust.

Does the machine even power up and if so are you able to jog the table and head around?

If you have DentMILL software we could likely help you out.

We have been a distributor of the entire suite of Delcam software products for over 20 years and are pretty much experts on their software.

We also provide DentMILL software with our Versamill Dental Milling Machines.

Developing a post processor for the machine should post no issue as there is likely one already loaded in your system. Even if there is not we have a 4 engineers on staff that can write/customize post processors. This machine is really very simple.

Drop me a line if you would like to pursue this further.
Best
Steve

Here's an idea: How about you trade-in that baby for one of our Versamill Dental Milling Machines? :rolleyes:

Still sitting a round. To busy to play with it. The thing was built by Techno CNC. Techno CNC Interface with dentmill for cam
steve
steve
I am about to purchase exact same model machine used as is, did you get your machine running? I might need some feedback and service.

Top Bottom