Bubbles after second firing or glaze baking using NP metal

T

tship77

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been addressed , when this has come up in my lab its usually traced to firing cycles. Make sure your initial opaque firings are highest and all subsequent firings lower. Problems sometimes arise with multiple ovens and very thick restorations. Also overloaded trays. Watch drying time on opaque.
hope this helps someone

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
No hands touch the metal framework before it goes through first firing. Start temp was lowered to 410 degrees C. I even exceeded the recommended 6 min dry time troubleshoot suggestion by Noritake manual to 8 mins. Had a discussion with GC Americas technical support yesterday about In Metal Bond. They said degassing was not necessary and that steaming raises the risk of contamination as many here have mentioned. I tried to order it through a distributer however, it hasnt yet been approved for use in Canada (red tape). Are there any other similar products to the IN Metalbond by other manufacturers? Bredents product sounds similar... Its pink too. How about other manufacturers paste opaques? Would this be a solution?

I use Degudent/DENTSPLY "Love NE Bonder Paste" on NP units, works well for me I'm not sure how it compares to the GC or Bredent products though

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
funny but again had 8 unit work filled with all kind of bubbles small very small and big bubbles and this time after almost 1 year with 0 bubbles , last year i worked with vision powder opaque for my ex3 with almost 0 bubbles , maybe a very small 2-3 bubbles for the hole period , have been using talladium tilite and CAD fusion alloys .

Today i wanted to do a try with ex3 paste opaque on my CAD 8 units , 1st i gave a thin layer of 3c bond ,2nd was ex3 paste opaque , then bang , the bubbles showed up to say hello after 1 year we did not see each other , from this i understand that not necessarily the metal was the main problem i had a year ago but the paste itself .
But now i don't know what i will do next because the reason i did the ex3 paste try in today is i have a larger upper and down almost full mouth to build on CAD alloy for this young girl ... what i did is i ordered her bleach ex3 EW00 very white and problem is it comes with ex3 paste opaque !! NOOOOOO !!!
Anyone knows if vision powders have very whitish opaques ?? like i said , 1 year with vision opaques powders with almost 100 success on bubbles

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Yes Rod i was going to mention the Bredent one - it does the same job as the GC-In MB that i was talking about :)
Have been using this product for almost 7 years now, since we started using coron, works very well.

Top Bottom