denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
It's easier to blame than comply and prove you were wrong for way too many people. Same with us all.
I agree but we are not delegating blame but only trying to motivate compliance. Once people know the outcome of non compliance they can make an informed consent to treatment. The compliance is nothing we can control. We can motivate compliance with an economical impact on the patient. But yes motivation is the only thing we can supply....A pragmatic outlook can be self defeating in some economically driven circles. ....At any rate good luck with your endeavor for this patient....We all believe you to be a good and motivated person and appreciate that.

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
Run..... Don't walk, RUN away from that case. let a Dr. deal with it.
Or as my old friend Dirty Harry says....... A man has got to know his limitations............

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I agree but we are not delegating blame but only trying to motivate compliance. Once people know the outcome of non compliance they can make an informed consent to treatment. The compliance is nothing we can control. We can motivate compliance with an economical impact on the patient. But yes motivation is the only thing we can supply....A pragmatic outlook can be self defeating in some economically driven circles. ....At any rate good luck with your endeavor for this patient....We all believe you to be a good and motivated person and appreciate that.
The blame thing was about the pt not wanting to be accountable for their actions and situation, wasn't sure that was clear.

As I understand it, the plan is to present most or all options, outcome likelyhoods, and resulting financial burden from the repair needs, to the pt and have them literally sign off on one.

Just doing my job.

Last edited:
denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
The blame thing was about the pt not wanting to be accountable for their actions and situation, wasn't sure that was clear.

As I understand it, the plan is to present most or all options, outcome likelyhoods, and resulting financial burden from the repair needs, to the pt and have them literally sign off on one.

Just doing my job.
Agree with you...

Top Bottom