Blimey!?

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
if the religion shall not be of my concern so it shall not be of your concern too.... why do you concern about it, and jump over my fence at the first place just don't concern and go away.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
if the religion shall not be of my concern so it shall not be of your concern too.... why do you concern about it, and jump over my fence at the first place just don't concern and go away.

si tacuisses

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
Appreciate all the advice - wrongly or rightly I made this (in the picture)while the fight was going on.
There ain't no lawyers here so we should be ok -THIS IS SPARTA! dont you know - honest tho -I never had anything to do with the first job

Attachments

• 20141017_164747.jpg
    20141017_164747.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 30
Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Consulting with the spirits in the sky, will it get this case working? Even if you think it will this forum may not be the best path to get them the message.

Milling parallel composite copings and a composite bar to fit them could save this case. Whatever is done the implants should if at all possible not be the weakest link to deal with mastication forces.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Appreciate all the advice - wrongly or rightly I made this (in the picture)while the fight was going on.
There ain't no lawyers here so we should be ok -THIS IS SPARTA! dont you know - honest tho -I never had anything to do with the first job

Have you done this, then at least solder some more little retention means on the bar matrix and make some flexible denture over it, it will greatly improve the success rate and the life of the implants, or even without solder just do a flexible denture, anyway i think the patient should be informed as he/she trust you to do the best, just my little final advice.

A

Acrylic Innovation

Reaction score
oh damn... has this thread finally ended? :( I was skipping a bathroom break to read it!