Best scan stone

cadcamartist

cadcamartist

Reaction score
I have tried many stones over the past couple of years and I am taking a poll of which stone you feel gives you the best images...without powdering the models.

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
I'm using American Die Rock (Blue) from ADDS, perfect scan and fit. The stone in on the expensive side but worth every penny.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hey Cadcamartist,
Love your avatar. It gives me great pleasure that you like our work and photography enough to use it as your own.

C

charles007

Reaction score
I use GC... . seen no difference trying other name brand die stones..

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Interesting? Another post of someone not using their own photos. A pet peeve of mine is on websites as well.
Labs using a manufactures photos of displayed work not being their own.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Interesting? Another post of someone not using their own photos. A pet peeve of mine is on websites as well.
Labs using a manufactures photos of displayed work not being their own.

I don't have an issue with Stock Photos, when you go through the proper channels you must REQUEST to use the photos. I am pretty sure anyone right clicking photos and save as there own filename never have done that.

The entire thread that got so much attention over the weekend would have never happened if it was just stated that this is a picture of a nice case not that it was being used to solicit work.