Best place to buy the Roland DWX-50?

cadcamartist

cadcamartist

Reaction score
I am buying my 3rd milling unit and I am leaning toward the Roland DWX-50, (with the Glidewell unit being my other choice). This is to handle my full contour and substructure Zirconia. Does anyone out there have info on the best place/dealer to purchase it from? I am in NC.

Thank you for any help!

cadcamartist

cadcamartist

Reaction score
Yes, they have contacted me already from my post earlier. Thank you. Nicely, have you had to use them for support much?

And how do your margins look under microscope from the Roland?

neila

neila

Reaction score
We have 2 Roland DWX-50. We a DDL mill as well. We just sold our original mill that we bought 6 years ago. The Rolands are great...They just work!!! The margins are excellent. We use CAP for our support as I have previously stated. I would not look anywhere else.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
CAP has helped me several times when I ran into a jam. Always worked it out and I learned what I did to cause the issue:) my margins are dead on under magnification. Wax included, which is milled at a 1:1 ratio;)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Looks like CAP is the winner, sure you save a few $$$ else where but I think CAPS support pays ten fold over the savings you would getting elsewhere.

cadcamartist

cadcamartist

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys. CAP contacted me and I will be getting the DWX-50/3Shape combo. So far I am very happy with their knowledge and response to my7 emails (if there is any one else out there wondering).

Top Bottom