Been there doing that.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
If I dug out my old pc I could show you my mobile same day dental lab business plan from 2005. Then I spent 3 years using the sirona craplab and thought better of that decision. Now, with trios....

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Woulda shoulda coulda.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It’s been 10 years now.
Wow time flies when you are having fun.
Last spring I acquired a new account that purchased 2 Trios after scanning with me for a few months. He has 2 offices and an associate that is keeping us busy with everything from partials and splints to crowns and implants.
2024 is looking good after a record December and a bench full for January.
Best thing I ever did was buy a Trios.

H

hhahn

Reaction score
Hi! I’m a fixed technician that just opened a lab in TN. I’m super curious about this model of yours. Are you open to discussing how it works?
When I was doing some CAD/CAM training last year, the instructor mentioned this method, but I’ve been talked out of it many times by others.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Hi! I’m a fixed technician that just opened a lab in TN. I’m super curious about this model of yours. Are you open to discussing how it works?
When I was doing some CAD/CAM training last year, the instructor mentioned this method, but I’ve been talked out of it many times by others.
It is simple: Go digital, outsource everything to keep the overhead to a bare minimum, maintain a strong online presence... and keep your professional fees high to have some profit left in the pocket at the end. Deal

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I’m always open to how it works. If it didn’t work you would have never heard about it from me.

H

hhahn

Reaction score
It is simple: Go digital, outsource everything to keep the overhead to a bare minimum, maintain a strong online presence... and keep your professional fees high to have some profit left in the pocket at the end. Deal
I did decide to go digital and invested in the PM7 and use 3 shape, so I’m not going to outsource but I do plan on growth.
I thought this concept was interesting and wanted to learn more about this specifically.
Thank you for advise; I’m definitely open to it.

H

hhahn

Reaction score
I’m always open to how it works. If it didn’t work you would have never heard about it from me.

I’m a new member and it doesn’t look like I have an option to message you.
If you’re open to discussing it with me, I would appreciate the opportunity to learn about what works for you.
Maybe you can message me?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
If you’re open to discussing it with me, I would appreciate the opportunity to learn about what works for you.
So
you’re good to go. Now talk to either a 3Shape or Medit rep and get your hands on an IOS for free. Maybe a loaner or a used would also work. The rep wants to sell scanners and my 3Shape rep has sold 5 Trios thanks to my referral and I’m sure LabGuy has a similar story.

H

hhahn

Reaction score
So

you’re good to go. Now talk to either a 3Shape or Medit rep and get your hands on an IOS for free. Maybe a loaner or a used would also work. The rep wants to sell scanners and my 3Shape rep has sold 5 Trios thanks to my referral and I’m sure LabGuy has a similar story.
Thanks for advise!! Much appreciated!

Top Bottom