Attention JBC & company acrylic users!

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
The DLAT (Dental Laboratory Association of Texas) will flying in the co-founder and creator of all those wonderfull colors, Priscilla Meir to speak at our conference this year!
Best of all she will also be giving a "Hands-on course" ($125) were she will teach you how to make custom designed retainers by "painting" the acrylic colors on. There will be limited setting at the hands on course, I'm going to sign up myself and my acrylic guy.
Priscilla told me that she will provide the acrylic for the course and you will get to take home the sample acrylics. I She is also thinking of giving away an acrylic starter kit ($600 value)

You can find all the information here:
Www.DLAT.org

Y'all common into Dallas we will have a DentallabNetwork.com meet up!
:D

trisha

trisha

Reaction score
Sure would LOVE to see that demo!! Can't justify the trip:~{

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I remember fishing for sand trout with an awl tycoon named " Frenchy" bayside of South Padre Island.
The bait shrimp were so big I wanted to take them home a meal.

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Here are some schedule changes:

Pricilla will be giving her presentation on Saturday morning and will be doing the hands-on class in the afternoon. So people traveling in to town can catch both her presentation on one day and will only have to pay for the one day at the convention.
Each hands-on participant will be receiving $100 worth of acrylic, (12oz. of Polymer, 2 oz of monomer) and acrylic designing tools to use during the class, and you get to take it all home with you!

If you want to come for both days, I will be heading up a group of people to head over to Orametrix ( makers of the SureSmile system) tour their lab and see their ortho wire bending robot in action!

We will be back in time to see what the keynote speaker, Jim Glidwell, will have to say about the future of your industry.

PM me if you have any questions, or just post them here.

chief26

chief26

Reaction score
Wow!!! Now convice her to.do one in nj and ill b there...even if its n virginia, delaware or south eathern Pennsylvania..