Anyone tried the Angulated screw abutment from Straumann yet?

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
They finally launched their version?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
you mean the medentika parts?

MetalMachine

MetalMachine

Reaction score
Createch is Spanish company. Never ever put patient's name on their order form. Data security is unknown concept there.

We orderd a bar once. Lets see when I'll have chance to try angulated singles.

doug

doug

Reaction score
So Straumann bought a piece of that company too?

MetalMachine

MetalMachine

Reaction score
I asked straumann today. They release variobase in nordic countries next autumn and angulated Cares next year. Quess you lay sticky fingers of your's on it earlier than I do. So unfair..

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Createch is Spanish company. Never ever put patient's name on their order form. Data security is unknown concept there.

We orderd a bar once. Lets see when I'll have chance to try angulated singles.

Really? Order a Bar from Spain when you have like 10 company offering equal or better in N.A?
Did you liked what you got? I look into them every time in IDS and there always "somethings" that I don't get.

MetalMachine

MetalMachine

Reaction score
It takes much longer to fly across Atlantic Ocean than Central Europe. If you wanna keep Straumann's guarantee you have no other choise in Finland. As far as I know technician disliked that bar. I just ordered it and got some random patients names by accident as a response.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
It takes much longer to fly across Atlantic Ocean than Central Europe. If you wanna keep Straumann's guarantee you have no other choise in Finland. As far as I know technician disliked that bar. I just ordered it and got some random patients names by accident as a response.

Ohh I didn't know that you were in Finland.
Well i have I have good new for you : I ship to Finland in 2 days :p

Nah seriously that kind of weird to received a case with a wrong patient name!!!

By the way, check carefully about warranty we are a few of cad-cam company (me and some of my competitor) that offer a extended warranty, in other work we cover the original warranty so you can use better product.

Best

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
http://ids2017.straumann.com/en/legendary-innovations/prosthetic-efficiency/angulated-solution/
Just wondering from picture - looks like the Talladium/Dynamic abutment system
Another "Nordic" site list Spanish address - I heard the original technology came from
Spain according to someone - cannot remember if it was from forum member here.
http://nordic.straumann.com/content/dam/internet/straumann_nordic/resources/brochurecatalogue/flyers/en/Freedom and peace of mind.pdf

Any input/feedback most appreciated.
LCM

I heard Oct. 2017 for the US.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Interesting. Thanks,
LCM

Top Bottom