Anterior Zr Shading

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I have been using Imagine Zr for a while and just trying to improve shades. I currently use the Lava liquids full strength and saturate the gingival and a couple coats into body, finally finishing with incisal liquid. I've lowered the fire temp. to slightly decrease trans. which tends to drop value. Anyone have input on different liquids or techniques, as I know Chang's technique uses a striping method as the colorant diffuses after applied. In addition I haven't used color on inside but recently have been putting white to block light? Any input will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
P.S. I have thought about converting to Lava Esthetic, but it's a little more expensive...

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
What has Jensen told you? They must have some suggestions, no?

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
They suggested the not coloring inside and lowering fire temps but the lava liquids just seem a little off especially the D's, they are too yellow and no brown. I'm just wondering if some one was getting the shades anther way spot on?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We sell a multilayer anterior disc. Not too many D shades as we don't have a huge demand for it but plenty of other shades.
Give me a call if you're interested. Ron ( 877 ) 358-5833