Another no prep veneer case

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
This is an additive veneer case done at our lab for a hands on course. The patient is a tech of mine. The veneers are feldspathic (creation CC). I personally like no-prep veneers for situations of rotation correction, diastema closure, and certain recontouring situations. The big thing with these, and many additive veneers, is teaching your client to understand and properly finish the margins once the veneers are cemented. No matter how thin they are (see photos to see how thin we made them),there is a ledge left over that will lead to staining!
_M0V3952.jpg _M0V3960.jpg _M0V3790.jpg _M0V3747.jpg _M0V3682.jpg _M0V4305.jpg

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
I'm not an advocate for no-prep veneers for reasons you listed above and more.......however, that is very nice work for this application!! That's a Game 7 overtime winner result !! Orr4

user name

user name

Reaction score
Unbelievably nice results!

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
That is a nice result.

I have a case on a friend that could be done like this. Not sure we are up to this sort of a result. Thanks for posting this.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Jaw literally hit the floor! Nice!

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
impressive, educational, and very natural looking

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
are those done on a refractory model , or wax up and pressed. Any pictures on the processing ?
Impressive result.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm thinking refractory all the way???? Either way, great job!!!!

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
These were done with platinum foil, actually. We work with Jensen dental quite a bit, and this course was done in conjunction with Naoki Aiba, he teaches foil. I have more pictures of the layering at work, I will try to add a few when I get back to the office.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
I would rather do small cases with foil. Once you learn to handle the foil you can do two veneers to finish before a refectory model is even ready. Are these Creation porcelain? I loved the clear and T shades to blend a faded non finish line. Does Jensen still sell the thin foil? I really like it for thin veneers.

Top Bottom