All-in-4 technique

Wyolab

Wyolab

Reaction score
I am getting ready to fabricate a zirconia-hybrid prosthesis, and the implants are trilobe 4.3 implants from Implant Direct. They are actually the RePlant implants. I am trying to find the appropriate multi unit abutments on the implant direct site, and am not having much luck. If any of you out there work with this line of implants on your hybrid cases a little nudge in the right direction would really be appreciated.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Just use the real Multi unit abutment from Nobel

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Implant Direct does offer multi unit abutments. Click here for the catalog: Implant Direct
Word of caution though, angled Implant Direct multi unit abutments are angled towards one of the lobes as opposed to Nobel's angled abutments being angled away from a lobe.
Hope that makes sense.

Wyolab

Wyolab

Reaction score
Thanks. I spoke with the tech adviser at implant direct, they are very helpful there.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I guess my first question is who is going to mill your restoration? Is it a plan to do a digitization of the master model and design in cad or are you going to do a copy mill?

Wyolab

Wyolab

Reaction score
John it will be copy milled. When I talked to the tech at implant direct they informed that they do not provide the cad files for that abutment. I am waiting for a response from my milling center, then I will decide if it will be Nobel or Implant direct abutments.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Best thing to do is to just see if a nobel multi unit analog fits inside your patern of the Implant direct MUA wax up. It will make things much easier.

Top Bottom