Advanced Porcelain Course

H

Hal2a

Reaction score
If you had to recomend just one course that stands out from the crowd. A course that really made a difference in what you do day to day. I have taken my share of training in the 25 years I've been in this business. I find that there is no finish line, no point at which I will ever master dental esthetics. There are always new and better products to build our business, technics to raise the bar and take the work we do to a new level. So with this in mind I'm searching for the next step.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I took a class with Oliver Brix several years ago "The Magic of Ceramics" it has helped me immensely with day to day production of anteriors. He has a knack for explaining and teaching techniques to easily apply to your own work
Almost everything in that class is in his book "Fundamentals of Esthetics"
Available through Teamwork Media. ISBN 3-932599-13-6. I would recommend anyone to take a ceramic course with him.

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
back in 2004 also took a class with Oliver Brix- the art of veneers, it was a2 day hands on class with 8 technicians, he was doing a 6 unit anterior case, we got to fabricate 9,10,11. Oliver then aranged for the DR. and patient to come to lab for a tryin of his veneers and we were all able to have Dr. try the 3 the class had fabricated next to his work
great class great experience
i lost # 9 but here is aphoto of # 10 and 11
IMG_3013.jpg

Top Bottom