For Sale 3shape scanner running Exocad. No additional fees needed...

C

CADCAM

Reaction score
For sale is a Fully functional dental CAD system. Package includes a 3Shape D710 scanner in great condition, PC, and Exocad dental CAD software with dongle. Also includes Implant Module for designing implant abutments and screw retained restorations, Bar Module for designing implant bars, Provisional Module, and TruSmile. This is a great way to get started with 3D technology in the dental lab business. No additional licensing fees are required. Outputs open STL files.
PM me if your interested.

Aggrey Abwonza

Aggrey Abwonza

Reaction score
Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Robtech

Reaction score
For sale is a Fully functional dental CAD system. Package includes a 3Shape D710 scanner in great condition, PC, and Exocad dental CAD software with dongle. Also includes Implant Module for designing implant abutments and screw retained restorations, Bar Module for designing implant bars, Provisional Module, and TruSmile. This is a great way to get started with 3D technology in the dental lab business. No additional licensing fees are required. Outputs open STL files.
PM me if your interested.
Hi how much for the system

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

C

CADCAM

Reaction score
It's a 3 shape D710 scanner in excellent condition. Used in an in house lab, so not much wear and tear. I'm the original owner. It works with Exocad with its own dongle, and it has all the modules mentioned before. You do not need to make any updates or pay any fees. It works as is. Great setup with no additional costs. Asking 13,800 plus shipping. Will consider reasonable offers.