3shape order set up

T

Techaim

Reaction score
IMG_20191030_210919.jpg
Hello Technician
Can someone please help me. I need to setting this order in my 3.shape workflow. Like picture above. Do i need a special teeth library to do it.. How to do all pontic like prep.
Thank you all

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Outcad sell the best one I know of for $99.00 in a library form easier then attachments on a bar like all others. set order up as a normal screw retained bridge, with connectors as 6mm circular but use the attachment library instead of tooth library for this result. Then use table tops to make the crowns, less processing time over crowns, then be done. This is for 3shape not exocad. Or the 3shape study group on facebook has one on the called structure 1 by Jacob Farber, it is an attachments not library like outcad. Attachments you will need to design a bar then place attachments and morph bar to support gingival. This is outcads library.

outcad results.
OC1.jpg Order imp 5.jpg Thimble 7.jpg thimble crowns.jpg

T

Techaim

Reaction score
Outcad sell the best one I know of for $99.00 in a library form easier then attachments on a bar like all others. set order up as a normal screw retained bridge, with connectors as 6mm circular but use the attachment library instead of tooth library for this result. Then use table tops to make the crowns, less processing time over crowns, then be done. This is for 3shape not exocad. Or the 3shape study group on facebook has one on the called structure 1 by Jacob Farber, it is an attachments not library like outcad. Attachments you will need to design a bar then place attachments and morph bar to support gingival. This is outcads library.

outcad results.
View attachment 34156 View attachment 34157 View attachment 34158 View attachment 34159
Thank you Sevan, what do you mean by use attachment library instead of tooh library for connector. I will indeed look into the outcad and the faber attachment. I thank you very much for you help. IWe are very blessed to have you as a member and you support in our dental field. Please continue the amazing job you doing.