3D picture-pritimirror or face hunter

• Thread starter prestige.dental
  • Start date
prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Setting it up is done on a Camera Tripod with Diffused lighting on the patients face. It is not a requirement but it just scans much better and more color-realistic with the lighting.
I find the Golden proportion grid overlay function in the scan software (not FH scan software) over the patients teeth very useful when designing smiles.
Thanks a lot for your info.

Could u post some pictures of FH usage and results

Thanks

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Some more Face Hunter info at the following link:

https://vimeo.com/161760907
Thanks Pieter. Very inspiring video. Are u using this technique. I don't know why ZZ does not include IOS. They have absolutely nothing to do with intra oral scanning. I am surprised. What do think.

Thanks

Pieter

Pieter

Reaction score
Thanks Pieter. Very inspiring video. Are u using this technique. I don't know why ZZ does not include IOS. They have absolutely nothing to do with intra oral scanning. I am surprised. What do think.

Thanks
They did have one and was about to launch it- a third party product - when the big boys bought the 3rd party company and refused them access to it. I think they are designing their own now. But to design an IOS is no joke. Not easy at all. I found a very innovative IOS that takes a full arch in one click and its way more accurate than any current system - but now the big boys are in there as well. Hoped I could get access to it but it will be bought and branded by them or shelved if its going to hurt their current products. It really pee's me off. As for the FH technique - no not yet I need their PS1 articulator and the Plane finder - waiting for it. In the mean time I get to practise on the FH.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
They did have one and was about to launch it- a third party product - when the big boys bought the 3rd party company and refused them access to it. I think they are designing their own now. But to design an IOS is no joke. Not easy at all. I found a very innovative IOS that takes a full arch in one click and its way more accurate than any current system - but now the big boys are in there as well. Hoped I could get access to it but it will be bought and branded by them or shelved if its going to hurt their current products. It really pee's me off. As for the FH technique - no not yet I need their PS1 articulator and the Plane finder - waiting for it. In the mean time I get to practise on the FH.
Oh man

Intra oral scan in one click.....I am gonna lose my mind. I paid around 50k on my trios3D.

Is there a utube video on it.