Duraflex Flexible partial reline

A

AGdentaltech

Reaction score
So I've read posts and ads for the Hot Shot Elite, that elude or suggest it is possible to do a reline with duraflex. How would you do this?

I'm looking for tips, ticks and any info on duraflex repairs and relines as we currently remake any and all fails, including over finished clasps, cracks, gaps, etc....obviously not good for the bottom line.

I'm new to flexible bit I'm eager and excited to learn.

Thanks in advance
Toni

prodigy1

prodigy1

Reaction score
Not sure about duraflex but we offer a clear nylon (flexible) partial that is 100% relinable.

Last edited:
prodigy1

prodigy1

Reaction score
It's not a brand a friend of mine did the R&D on it because he was into that holistic thing and wanted something that would help the body(mouth) and not harm it. Doctors love it because among other things no harm is done to the teeth and it looks very natural.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It's not a brand a friend of mine did the R&D on it because he was into that holistic thing and wanted something that would help the body(mouth) and not harm it. Doctors love it because among other things no harm is done to the teeth and it looks very natural.
Who footed the bill for the FDA certification? Did that take a long time? I thought that was very very time consuming and very very very expensive. After the expense involved at least name the stuff something.

G

Gibin

Reaction score
what brand? and any others that achieve reliable relining?
Karadent by TCS can be relined. We have not tried to do that but we did repair and it was fine. Also Acryfree and Biosence by Perflex.
Again we tried repair and held up very nice

G

Gibin

Reaction score
Karadent by TCS can be relined. We have not tried to do that but we did repair and it was fine. Also Acryfree and Biosence by Perflex.
Again we tried repair and held up very nice
Should add that Karadent and Perflex also ofers clear material