Looking for Lab Frameworks!

R

Ryan Vick

Reaction score
Im a new lab and curious what companies people have used or have used. Im out of the midwest but open to try anyone that has had good success. Im pretty picky on frameworks because I have had horrible luck with my old labs framework people. Consistent frameworks seem hard to come by. Thanks in advance

A

Anton Trofimenko

Reaction score
Im a new lab and curious what companies people have used or have used. Im out of the midwest but open to try anyone that has had good success. Im pretty picky on frameworks because I have had horrible luck with my old labs framework people. Consistent frameworks seem hard to come by. Thanks in advance

Hello Ryan!

I work for Babichenko Dental Lab in Boise, ID and we are a full service lab that includes making Wironium metal frames. Feel free to contact us to see if you are interested in giving us a try.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 208-888-1927
or our website www.babichenko.com

Thank you for looking,

Anton :)

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Where you at in the Midwest?

prodigy1

prodigy1

Reaction score
Hi how are you Ryan. I own a dental lab in Georgia and have been doing frames for over 20 years. Please let me make a frame for you so you can see what you think. I have made frames small labs to dental schools.

James
Prodigy Dental

Lanny

Lanny

Reaction score
Hi Ryan
My name is Lanny I'm the Lab Tech with Creighton University School of Dentistry and a lab that I'm extremely happy with is D&S Dental Laboratory Inc. Waunakee, WI 53597-2501 800-236-3859. You can give these guys a call, I believe they also have a couple of other (satellite) labs I' not exactly sure, but I'm more than happy with the service and frameworks that we receive from them. Hope this helps

Lanny