bonding question

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
my dentist wants me to make a temporary crown for a tooth and get her into ortho. he asked me what material to choose that the orthodontist is able to securely bond the wire to. They use a resin bonding agent and I have 3 choices. PMMA, Lava Ultimate or Radica. It is like pulling teeth to get answers from manufacturers. Any help what to use?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
my dentist wants me to make a temporary crown for a tooth and get her into ortho. he asked me what material to choose that the orthodontist is able to securely bond the wire to. They use a resin bonding agent and I have 3 choices. PMMA, Lava Ultimate or Radica. It is like pulling teeth to get answers from manufacturers. Any help what to use?

I'll send you a free Pmma to try Subrisi if you're interested. If you are in the Continental U.S. ( FREE DISK - FREE SHIPPING) No strings attached.

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Thanks Ron, I do have PMMA's and Ultimate and Radica. I just have to make sure to do the right choice of Material. So far I heard it all from different people and am not a bit wiser. Some say PMMA is good, some say it does not work. SO I am still clue less. Will se if I can throw the ball back in my client's ball park. See if he can deal with it.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I would do a cast crown with a metal lingual and GC light cure over the frame
SLM even better.. if you have CAD

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Lava Ultimate is a great long term temp nano composite that can be bonded to .

I would go with that over anything else.