ebay purchasing

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
So I bought the shade tabs in the orange box and they freaking suck. Do not buy! Unless your into that kinda thing.
Seller is taking them back. Just bought a "like new" Authentic VITA shade guide from recent dental school grad. We'll see how that goes.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I just nabbed 2 basically new Panadent Articulators from a grad student. for a song. love it.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I always remember one of my old clients took me in her lab and asked me if I wanted a denar articulator.. " I have a lot if you want more" .. I only took one and regretted it ever since... AND before 2th or RKM or riley start with the innuendo... she was a lesbian. Laugh Go figure.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I always remember one of my old clients took me in her lab and asked me if I wanted a denar articulator.. " I have a lot if you want more" .. I only took one and regretted it ever since... AND before 2th or RKM or riley start with the innuendo... she was a lesbian. Laugh Go figure.
Now wait a second! How did I get lumped in with those schmucks?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Sweet! I'll take one! You have my address?
you dont call, you dont write, you dont text, you dont email.....and now you want freebies!?! pfffffft

Top Bottom