What to do with all the Ingots

finnster68

finnster68

Yep im an Aussie
Reaction score
Hey All

Technicians are such a wonderful bunch of lateral thinkers. Just wondering for those like me that have a bucket load of Emax ingots, LT / HT / MO / Zirpress, are they all just stuffed in a drawer, or does anyone have some good ideas as to how they sit them in their ceramics room.

When i first started Emax i just grabbed a piece of wood and drilled holes into to sit the ingot tubes into.

But now i have so many different types i need something bigger and better, plus wood looked crap :)

What say you ;)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Ivoclar has a nice plastic drawer case that we have our ingots stored in. Came with the kit when I bought it.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
Ivoclar has a nice plastic drawer case that we have our ingots stored in. Came with the kit when I bought it.

That doesn't sound very exciting. I'm sure Finnister is looking for something with a little more pop...only woodless...something more Rube Goldbergish like:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1kvdq8cRNBM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1kvdq8cRNBM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

finnster68

finnster68

Yep im an Aussie
Reaction score
Thanks Tim.

That would be perfect, i could just press a button that says LT A2 and the tube rolls on out via that pretty cool setup. May have to renovate my lab but

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Hey All

Technicians are such a wonderful bunch of lateral thinkers. Just wondering for those like me that have a bucket load of Emax ingots, LT / HT / MO / Zirpress, are they all just stuffed in a drawer, or does anyone have some good ideas as to how they sit them in their ceramics room.

When i first started Emax i just grabbed a piece of wood and drilled holes into to sit the ingot tubes into.

But now i have so many different types i need something bigger and better, plus wood looked crap :)

What say you ;)

You can order/get extra drawers as was mentioned above and also order the foam inserts specifically for the ingots. I had the same issue and had to get organized as well.

finnster68

finnster68

Yep im an Aussie
Reaction score
Thanks guys, will look into the inserts