What Laser Welder would you recommend?

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
Don't know how I would operate without a laser welder - any recommendations on reasonably priced laser welders?

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Don't know how I would operate without a laser welder - any recommendations on reasonably priced laser welders?

If you dont know how you would operate without one, what have you been using? I purchased my Evo from BTI. They are more expensive, but it depends alot on what your purpose is. Just for repairs, margins, contacts, etc. it doesnt take much of a laser to get the job done. If welding any Titanium, you need a good unit that provides an excellent argon flow. I do know that BTI sells an less expensive unit and they also provide training.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Like Danny stated its hard to imagine a lab with out this tool.

We have a Gramm unit and I have stated numerous times that it was the single best investment in a tool that I have purchased for my lab.

B

BTILASER

Reaction score
LMD-60

ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j425_btilaser_KGrHqNlME1F8rBeCZBNY_qBCQ_12.jpg

Most powerful desktop on the market! 60watts, 60 joules, and the support of BTI to go with it.
ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j425_btilaser_KGrHqNlME1F8rBeCZBNY_qBCQ_12.jpg

R

rhicks3302

Reaction score
I don't own this unit but I've used/trained on it and it is an excellent laser for the price.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I'm kind of glad you posted and that Chad from BTI replied, I have an old Laserstar and when working works like a champ and with very few problems. The fee to just look at it had me using a torix electric welder these last 6 mo, & I really miss the laser. I PMed Chad & he replied that they can make the adjustments at an affordable rate. LaserStar is a great machine and the service & parts is fine & quick but outrageous. I'll be making arrangements for my machine tomorrow day after labor day. Well I should get back to the bench & I need to prep the laser for transport.