We are looking for a high quality partial denture casting lab.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
Requirements, must be proficient at attachments, reasonable turnaround(10 days or less door to door),and consistent adaptation to features such as stress distributors and milled lingual crown designs. Our lab is full service and we do a fair amount of these cases. Our current casting lab is not cutting it for this type of work. Thanks in advance for any referrals, Eric.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Jochim Chrome in Concord CA.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
Bertram dental lab
That is our current lab, they do good work on run of the mill cases but they fall short on complex cases. We are looking for a more specialized lab.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Ceconi in San Antonio?

prodigy1

prodigy1

Reaction score
Requirements, must be proficient at attachments, reasonable turnaround(10 days or less door to door),and consistent adaptation to features such as stress distributors and milled lingual crown designs. Our lab is full service and we do a fair amount of these cases. Our current casting lab is not cutting it for this type of work. Thanks in advance for any referrals, Eric.
Prodigy Dental
[email protected]

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
Dental Design in Santa Rosa CA does very very nice frameworks, and Dan is graet to worth with on those "crazy" cases

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Ceconi in San Antonio?

Great products from what I've seen. They are a little expensive for run of the mill but when it gets complicated they are the place to go.

J

jobu

Reaction score
I tried prodigy dental and loved the results. Great fit, and design. fast turn around and great price.

rkobbe

rkobbe

Reaction score
I can do those type of cases. I have been in business since 91. I use of Bego and Renferts waxes. Dentaurum GM380 metal. Always looking for a challenge.
Rick

DarrenS

DarrenS

Reaction score
West Coast Chompers in Clearwater, Fl. Some of the finest partial frameworks I've ever had. I'm hard to please too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk